Proud As Lensa Crew....

Daisypath Graduation tickers
0

Just 4 U....MOTHER

I Love You Mum

You are such an inspiration to me,

I look to you and see wisdom and strength.

I see gentleness and courage,

hope and determination.

Mum, you represent all that's best about my world,

the good, the inspiring and that determined spirit of yours.
I watch you and learn, and believe I too can be a mom,
like you, for my own daughter.

 I hope and pray that one day, she will look at me and
see some of the values that you instilled in me.


Thank You Mom

For every plaster and tear wiped away,
for every meal lovingly prepared,

for every day you took me to the school gate,

for covering up your pain to smile at me,

for allowing me to falter, fall and grow


Thanks Mom!




For your belief in who I could become,
for your love of who I am, always,
for times spent on your knee, hearing stories,
for giving up your dreams, to mother me,
for being everything I needed as a child.

Thanks Mom!





M is for the million things she gave me,
O means only that she’s growing old,

T is for the tears she shed to save me,

H is for her heart of purest gold,

E is for her eyes, with love-light shining,

R means right, and right she’ll always be.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top